Please note - due to regulations you will be required to provide a valid herd, flock or PU number when purchasing this Item.
This product is only licensed for sale in the Republic of Ireland
Envy 3 Litres
ENVY is used to achieve long-term control of all species of docks on established grassland and new leys where it will also deliver excellent chickweed, dandelion and daisy control. Cost effective and flexible treatment programmes allow use on pastures from turnout to re-housing. Envy is not safe on clover.
Active Ingredients: Fluroxpyr, Florasulam
Dilution Rate: 2 litres in 300 litres of water.
Coverage Per Bottle: 2 litres will treat one hectare.
Application method: Boom sprayer. Knapsack not allowed.
Season of use: February 1st - November 30th
Clover safe: No
Rainfast: 2 Hours.
Grazing:Grazing can start just 7 days after treatment.
Cutting: For optimum activity allow for 28 days between application and mowing.
For best results Envy should be applied to actively growing docks in the rosette stage with foliage 200 mm high or across.
DO NOT tank-mix with phenoxy herbicides e.g. MCPA, 2,-D or CMPP.
After cutting or grazing allow weeds to re-grow for 2 to 3 weeks before treatment.
Dense weed populations mayneed a follow up treatment.
Yellow Iris (Flag Fellastrum)
S = Susceptible | MS = Moderately Susceptible | MR = Moderately Resistant | R = Resistant
Features of Envy
Always read the label and all enclosed information forEnvy Before use!
Technical Information Sheet
Envy is for use on three key areas:
Where horses or cattle graze low input grassland
Replace straight fluroxypyr on chickweed
Weed control in new sown leys Key benefits
Product Registration Number: PCS 05806
Active Ingredient: 100 g / litre fluroxypyr + 2.5 g / litre florasulam
Pack size:3.0 L
Maximum Individual Dose:2.0 L/ha to established grassland 1.5 L/ha to new sown leys and grass for seed
Maximum Total Dose:2.0 L/ha to established grassland 1.5 L/ha to new sown leys and grass for seed
Application Timing: 1st February to 30th November for established grassland and new sown leys 1st March to 30th November for grass grown for seed
Water Volumes: 200 L/ha new sown leys, 200-400 L/ha established grassland
Spray Quality: Medium as defined by BCPC
• Perfect for paddocks:
• Control buttercups, dandelions, daisies, plantains and other perennial weeds typically found in paddocks.
• No manure residue restrictions.
• Short stock withdrawal period of just 7 days so quick return of animals. Use at 2.0 L/ha.
• Controls chickweed up to flowering in established grassland. Better than straight fluroxypyr in fluctuating diurnal temperatures
• Valuable for use in new sown leys due to wide application window and broad spectrum of weeds that can be controlled. (Apply any time between 1st February and 30th November). Use at 1.5 L/ha.
• Ideal for use in grass seed crops
• 3 litre pack treats 1.5 ha (3.7 acres) at 2.0 L/ha rate, or 2 ha (4.9 acres) at 1.5 L/ha rate
• Rainfast in 2 hours
Best use advice
• In new sown leys apply to weeds which are small and actively growing, and when the grass has reached the 3 leaf stage.
• Envy is a contact herbicide so broad-leaved weeds not present at application will not be controlled
• If weeds grow beyond the ideal stage, consider cutting the sward and spraying the regrowth
• Allow 2-3 weeks after cutting before applications of Envy are made to allow sufficient regrowth
• Allow an interval of 4 weeks after application before cutting grass to optimise the effect of the herbicide
• Do not roll or harrow grass for 10 days before or 7 days after application
• Do not spray where clover or other legumes are a valuable constituent of the sward
• Grass seed can be stitched in 1 month after application
• Clover can be stitched in 3 months after application
• Grazing can resume just 7 days after application
• This may need to be longer if foliage of poisonous weeds such as ragwort is present
• Envy will kill clover
• To avoid subsequent injury to crops other than grassland and cereals, all spraying equipment must be thoroughly cleaned using All Clear Extra spray cleaner IRELAND
USE PLANT PROTECTION PRODUCTS SAFELY.
Always read the label and product information before use.
For further information including warning phrases and symbols refer to label.
CPC2 Capital Park,
Cambridge CB21 5XE.
Tel: 01462 457272. ®, ™ Trademarks of DuPont, Dow AgroSciences and Pioneer and affiliated companies or their respective owners.
Whelehan Crop Protection,
Suite 11/12 Bunkila Plaza,
Bracetown Business Park,
Dublin 15 Ireland
Tel 00 353 1 4688900
Envy® contains fluroxypyr and florasulam.
Here at Agridirect we have joined forces with DPD to ensure all packages are delivered promptly and safely to you. We ship to all mainland countries within the EU. Deliveries take place Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays. Once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse you will be notified by email. If there is a delay with your order for any reason you will be contacted immediately.
Due to Brexit we are temporarily unable to ship to the UK. Shipping to Northern Ireland will remain in place.
|Ireland (ROI & NI)||EU (Mainland Only)|
|2-4 Working Days||4-6 Working Days|
Some product have an extended delivery time, this is noted on the products.
|Country||Orders Under €99||Orders Over €99|
|Ireland (ROI & NI)||€6.99||€0.00|
A selection of the products we sell are only licensed for sale within the Republic Of Ireland and can not be shipped outside of the country. These products are noted as only being available within the Republic of Ireland on the individual product pages.
There may be an addition charge on certain bulky items. This charge will be clearly marked on an applicable products and will be explained on the checkout page before payment has been made.
We’re sorry your purchase didn’t work out. But don’t worry; we have a great returns policy to help you out, plus returns are free.
All purchases can be returned to us within 14 days of delivery and returned goods must be received within 14 days from the date you informed us of the return.
Purchases may be opened for inspection but must not be used and must be repackaged securely in the original packaging if you wish to return it.
If we discover goods have been used or there has been a loss in value of the goods due to damage to the goods, while in your care or whilst being returned to us, we will reduce the amount refunded, which may amount to the full cost of the product, to cover loss of value of goods.
All returns should be complete which includes boxes, manuals and accessories that may have been included with the order.
All returns must be packaged appropriately for shipping, we will not accept responsibility for damages or loss which occur during shipping of a return product.
We accept no responsibility for goods damaged or lost while in transit to us.
Making returns to us are free, simply follow the steps below and bring your package to an official DPD pickup point.
Once the returned product has been received into our warehouse and been fully inspected a refund will be issued.
For the return of bulk products please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
First off, if you have received a damaged electrical product from us, do not plug it in. Any electrical products that are plugged in are deemed ‘as used and accepted’ and are not accepted as returns. All damages must be reported to us via phone or email within 24hours of receipt of goods. Please ensure you check your items upon delivery.
How do I begin the returns process?
If you wish to begin the return process, please email us at email@example.com and ensure the following information is included in your email. Your name, phone number, Order id, the item you wish to return, reason for return and if the product is damaged we require photos of the product.
Once you have sent us all required information a member of our team will assess your claim and will contact you as soon as possible. Please hold off on returning products until a member of our team has called you to confirm.
Once the returned product has been returned to us and fully inspected a refund will be issued.
Please Note: A typical timeline for a refund to show in your account is up to 10 working days from the date processed, depending on your bank.
Would you like to send this voucher to the recipient via email?Yes No