Tribovax T 50ml
Tribovax T is a 4 in 1 clostridial vaccine for cattle for Blackleg, Braxy, Black Disease and Tetanus.
The primary course of immunisation consists of two injections, allowing an interval of not less than six weeks between them.
The course should be completed at least 2 weeks before maximum immunity is required.
Minimum age 3 months.
Booster vaccination is required at 6 monthly intervals for continuous protection but where there is no period of risk in winter annual booster vaccination is all that is necessary.
Once opened use of the vaccine must be completed the same day.
Available in 20ml and 50ml bottles
Injectables should be given according to the manufacturer’s instructions at the recommended injection site.
• Always use a clean, sterile syringe and needle. If using a multiple injection gun, ensure the needle is disinfected between injections, e.g. with an automatic sterilisation system.
• If the site to be injected is dirty, clean the skin and swab with an alcohol-impregnated wipe or cotton wool.
• Before injecting, check the expiry date and read the instructions of the product to be used. Some products need to be shaken before use.
• Use the correct-sized needle according to the size of the animal and site of injection.
• Ensure the animal is adequately restrained before attempting the injection.
• Take care to ensure it is given subcutaneously and not intramuscularly. Raise a fold of skin at the injection site (mainly neck but some are ear) recommended by the product manufacturer and inject carefully into the space created.
• If a large dose is to be delivered, it may be advisable to split the dose between two injection sites.
After the injection, briefly massage the site to improve the dispersal of the injected material.
• Dispose of the needle and syringe in appropriate clinical waste and sharps containers.
Sheep Subcutaneous injections
Subcutaneous injections need to be administered with care to ensure the product is placed under the skin and not into the fleece or muscle.
The sheep needs to be well restrained, and the skin ‘tented’ away from the underlying muscle.
The preferred injection site is 10–15 cm (4–6 inches) below the ear on the side of the neck (see diagram below).
Usually a 1.6 cm (5/8 inch) needle is ideal.
After administration, the site should be gently massaged.
Here at Agridirect we have joined forces with DPD to ensure all packages are delivered promptly and safely to you. We ship to all mainland countries within the EU. Deliveries take place Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays. Once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse you will be notified by email. If there is a delay with your order for any reason you will be contacted immediately.
Due to Brexit we are temporarily unable to ship to the UK. Shipping to Northern Ireland will remain in place.
|Ireland (ROI & NI)||EU (Mainland Only)|
|2-4 Working Days||4-6 Working Days|
Some product have an extended delivery time, this is noted on the products.
|Country||Orders Under €99||Orders Over €99|
|Ireland (ROI & NI)||€6.99||€0.00|
A selection of the products we sell are only licensed for sale within the Republic Of Ireland and can not be shipped outside of the country. These products are noted as only being available within the Republic of Ireland on the individual product pages.
There may be an addition charge on certain bulky items. This charge will be clearly marked on an applicable products and will be explained on the checkout page before payment has been made.
We’re sorry your purchase didn’t work out. But don’t worry; we have a great returns policy to help you out.
All purchases can be returned to us within 14 days of delivery and returned goods must be received within 14 days from the date you informed us of the return.
Purchases may be opened for inspection but must not be used and must be repackaged securely in the original packaging if you wish to return it.
If we discover goods have been used or there has been a loss in value of the goods due to damage to the goods, while in your care or whilst being returned to us, we will reduce the amount refunded, which may amount to the full cost of the product, to cover loss of value of goods.
All returns should be complete which includes boxes, manuals and accessories that may have been included with the order.
All returns must be packaged appropriately for shipping, we will not accept responsibility for damages or loss which occur during shipping of a return product.
We accept no responsibility for goods damaged or lost while in transit to us.
We have partnered with DPD to make your returns process easy and secure. simply follow the steps below and bring your package to an official DPD pickup point.
1) All returns must be accompanied with a fully filled out returns form which can be downloaded here.
2) To print off your return label click here or visit www.dpd.ie/returns and follow the on-screen instructions. Make sure and use your order number as your reference.
3) Bring your package to a DPD pickup point. To find your nearest drop off point here.
Once the returned product has been received into our warehouse and been fully inspected a refund will be issued.
If you choose not to use the DPD returns service we recommend that you use a method that can be tracked.
For the return of bulk products please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
First off, if you have received a damaged electrical product from us, do not plug it in. Any electrical products that are plugged in are deemed ‘as used and accepted’ and are not accepted as returns. All damages must be reported to us via phone or email within 24hours of receipt of goods. Please ensure you check your items upon delivery.
How do I begin the returns process?
If you wish to begin the return process, please email us at email@example.com and ensure the following information is included in your email. Your name, phone number, Order id, the item you wish to return, reason for return and if the product is damaged we require photos of the product.
Once you have sent us all required information a member of our team will assess your claim and will contact you as soon as possible. Please hold off on returning products until a member of our team has called you to confirm.
Once the returned product has been returned to us and fully inspected a refund will be issued.
Please Note: A typical timeline for a refund to show in your account is up to 10 working days from the date processed, depending on your bank.
Would you like to send this voucher to the recipient via email?Yes No